PREVIOUSDisplaying 21-30 of 76
- DOUBLE T DINER
- Classic American diners in various locations around Baltimore.
- EASTERN HOUSE RESTAURANT
- Traditional Greek fare combined with conventional American favorites.
- EDDIE'S MARKET (CHARLES VILLAGE)
- Way more than a supermarket.
- This restaurant that boasts a mardi gras flare is a Collegetown favorite.
- ELLICOTT MILLS BREWING COMPANY
- A great little hotspot where you can get a surprising amount of bang for your buck.
- FRANK & NIC'S WEST END GRILLE
- Don't let first impressions fool you - this is a great casually elegant steakhouse grille.
- FRESH BAKERY
- Because where else can you find a squared cup cake?
- GOLDEN WEST CAFE
- A culinary institution in Hampden.
- HARD ROCK CAFE
- You pretty much have to stop by at least to get the T-shirt, don't you?
- HENNINGER'S TAVERN
- Classy Fells Point tavern with one of the best menus in town.
ADMIRAL'S CUP CAFE ALEXANDER'S TAVERN JACK'S BISTRO POWER PLANT LIVE! SIP AND BITE RESTAURANT SLIDER'S BAR AND GRILL PETE'S GRILLE TAMBER'S RESTAURANT ELLICOTT MILLS BREWING COMPANY MISS SHIRLEY'S CAFE RED BRICK STATION THE DIAMONDBACK TAVERN RYLEIGH'S OYSTER TOWSON HOT BAGEL (CANTON) STUGGY'S